1. Amendment of a default listing: If the account is paid up in full, the listing may be amended to reflect as "paid in full". The listing will only be removed from your profile when the two year data retention period expires (that is two years from the date of listing), unless it was captured in error.
2. Logging a dispute with the Credit Bureaus: For removal of a default listing on the basis of error- A default listing may be removed if it was captured in error. After an investigation, the Bureaus will remove the listing if they cannot provide proof that same was duly captured.
3. Removal of Judgment listing: When in receipt of the court order - Due to the high incidents of fraud, we re-draft the court order, uplift the necessary court file confirming the rescission and then have the court order resigned and stamped by the Clerk of the court. We then attend to the removal with the bureaus.
4. Rescission of a Magistrates' Court judgment with the Creditor's consent (Section 36(2) application): Generally Creditors will consent to the rescission of the judgment.
5. Rescission of a Magistrates' Court judgment without the Creditor's consent (Rule49 application): In some instances it is the policy of the Judgment Creditor not to consent to the rescission application. They may furnish you with a "no objection letter" or merely furnish you with a "paid up" letter. These applications can be fairly complex and are often bought on specific grounds, such a jurisdiction. Should you instruct us to attend to a matter of this nature, then we will furnish you with a more comprehensive explanation of how we proceed with these matters.
6. Rescission of Administration Order: In this instance the Creditors do not have to be paid up in full. We do however have to prove to the court that you are in a better financial position as opposed to when you went under administration.
7. Rescission of Judgment in the High Court: This application is applicable for when a Judgment was taken in the High Court. We will have to return to this court in order to have the Judgment rescinded. Please note that should the judgment be for a bond or vehicle instalment account, only the arrears will need to be paid. We bring these applications on the basis of error. Should you have a judgment of this nature then further information will be provided to you prior to instruction.
*Please note that we attend to the full court application as well as to the removal of the judgment listing from all three Credit Bureaus, namely Transunion, Experian and XDS.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.